Little girl writes to Sainsbury suggesting that they change the name of their Tiger Bread to Giraffe Bread. Lily Robinson is 3 and a half.
Sainsbury writes back telling her she’s right, and that the creator of Tiger Bread was a bit silly for naming it so. They also gave her a £3 gift card.
i think this is extremely adorable.
- hip-hip-poohray likes this
- finallyfacingreality reblogged this from novembernonsense
- novembernonsense reblogged this from moshlyfe
- novembernonsense likes this
- rliud reblogged this from moshlyfe and added:
- moshlyfe reblogged this from ureverydaycunt and added:
- ureverydaycunt reblogged this from gemmysid
- gemmysid reblogged this from tokozilla and added:
- nlsoldja likes this
- sakuragirl likes this
- tokozilla posted this